Community Health Workers / Health Promotion Officer Qualification
Program Nompilo is a healthcare industry initiative to upskill youth through community health worker training. It is a way to bridge the gap between public and private healthcare services by doing health promotion.
- Will you be commercially viable in the current and future healthcare environment?
- Have you found a way to support the DoH’s (Department of Health) health priorities and remain commercially viable at the same time?
- Are you actively involved with access to healthcare for all?
- Are you ready for NHI and do you have a clear NHI strategy?
- Do fully utilize the Y.E.S (Youth Employment Service) initiative to the benefit of your company’s transformation processes?
Suggested Solution: Support and facilitate community health worker training by partnering with Diverse Conversations.
Community health workers are the core delivery mechanism that delivers primary healthcare services to otherwise under-serviced communities. Get involved in a public/ private partnership to support universal healthcare for all.
By completing the knowledge modules on public and community health support, family and community services as well as the basics of community health, graduates are able to motivate patients to attend primary healthcare clinics and improve adherence to medication.