Health Products Sales Representative
This health products, or better known as medical sales representative learnership and graduate development qualification is ‘fit for purpose’ for young graduates to do this as a learnership or for experienced people who would like to achieve a formal qualification in the healthcare industry. The qualification is aimed at 3 different types of sales representatives.
- Part 1 is aimed at sales associates working as pharmacy assistants
- Part 2 is aimed at OTC pharmacy representatives and
- Part 3 aims at medical sales and marketing representatives calling on doctors.
- Understand the anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and treatment options of 12 different body systems
- Comprehend and apply legal requirements related to the healthcare industry
- Realize how ethical codes impact daily functioning
- Implement successful targeted selling skills (including planograms and how to effectively merchandise and display products in the pharmacy)
- Apply interpersonal and social skills needed for selling including cultural awareness, time and stress management